Our philosophy here at PFP360° is that better athletes make better players. We will use a balanced, systematic and monitored program that incorporates training strength, power, conditioning, agility, speed, and mobility in order to unleash full athletic potential and prevent injury. We believe that a safe and challenging training program is the key to achieving maximum output with each pitch, throw, swing, catch and sprint and therefore, a successful career.Here is a HOLISTIC APPROACH to developing the WHOLE 360 DEGREE PLAYER.
• Individual, group & team training.
• Periodic FMS and Combine testing to track progress and accountability.
• Individualized workouts specific to position play requirements.
• Strength training.
• Speed and agility training.
• Injury prevention mobility work.
• Improve combine testing scores.
• Strengthen softball biomechanics.
• Training for a targeted purpose!
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
MEET OUR COACH
● Planet Fastpitch Varsity School Alum
● Clemson Graduate B.S. Health Science, Cum Laude
● MBA Clemson Graduate Student
● Certified Functional Strength Coach
● Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association National Scholar Athlete Award 2016
● Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017
● NSCA All American Strength and Conditioning Athlete of the Year 2016
● Most Dedicated Award awarded by Clemson University Olympic Sport Strength & Conditioning Coaches 2016
● Most Dedicated Rower Award awarded by Clemson University Rowing Coaches 2016
● All Mid-
|MEET OUR TEAM|
|TOUR & RENT OUR FACILITY|
|JUNIOR & SENIOR INSTRUCTORS|
|ADVISORS & ADMINISTRATORS|
|PRIVATE, GROUP & TEAM TRAINING|
|TOTAL PLAYER PROGRAM|
|ADVANCED THROWING & ARM CARE|
|PFP360 STRENGTH & CONDITIONING|
|THE SANDLOT PLAN|
|THE DIRT ON THE DIRT|
|RENTING THE SANDLOT|
|ELAINE SORTINO SOFTBALL SCHOOL|
|PFP SUMMER SCHOOLS|
|WORLD SOFTBALL CONVENTION|
|SUE ENQUIST COACHING|
|HitTrax TRAINING & LEAGUES|
|AXON BRAIN TRAINING|
|PFP NATION VIDEOS|
|PFP NATION PHOTOS|
|SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY|